Working with Regency Cleaning Company offers the opportunity to be part of our positive hardworking and friendly team. There is lots of variety in each day plus great job satisfaction. Our service enables our clients to relax and enjoy their home.
We are always looking for amazing people to join our dedicated team. With years of experience we provide a family respectful culture for our employees.
Working from our lovely bright office environment we have a well-established and loyal client base, an excellent reputation and a waiting list for our service.
Benefits of working with Regency
- We are not an agency you will be fully employed, this means you will have a contract of employment and 28 days paid holiday a year (pro-rata)
- Full training and CPD-Continuous personal development
- We will provide you with a smart uniform to work in
- Use of a company vehicle for work
- Working as part of a team of two
- You will be paid for working days (not per job) as standard
- Pension scheme
- No evenings, weekends or Bank Holidays
- Full driving license is preferred
- You must be willing to have a DBS check carried out
- An energetic and efficient approach within the role
- You should be well presented
- Good organisational and communication skills
- A positive and courteous attitude
- Passionate about customer service and have a good attention to detail
- Professional, reliable, punctual and trustworthy
We value our staff immensely and do everything we can to look after them.
If you like the sound of us and can meet our criteria we would love to hear from you, please email your CV and a few words about yourself, or call Amelia on 01926 312222